Civil Litigation and Commercial Dispute Resolution.
Disputes can arise over many things both in a personal capacity and in a business environment.
We have over 25 years’ of experience in handling litigation claims from small claims in the County Court to high value claims in the Supreme Court and European Court.
Our dynamic and innovative Lawyers are commercially aware and will give practical and effective advice to support you and/or your business in achieving the right outcome.
Although we are a national practice, our Lawyers value the importance of close working relationships with their clients and strive to meet their individual needs.
We understand that litigation costs can often spiral and we have developed bespoke costs initiatives and fee structures to help our clients manage their budgets efficiently.
Call our Civil Litigation and Commercial Dispute Resolution team on 0121 778 2371 and speak to an expert or Contact Us here.
- Unpaid Invoices For Goods and/or Services
- Loan and Finance Agreements
- Rent Arrears
- Retention Monies
- Unpaid Judgments
- Slips and Trips
Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Construction Claims
- Defective works; Incomplete works; late completion
- Contractual Claims
- Defective goods; poor workmanship; interpretation of terms
- Professional Negligence
- Against Solicitors, Architects, Accountants, Surveyors, IFA
- Partnership Disputes
- Dissolution of Partnerships; Business or Property Partnerships;
- Freezing Orders & Asset Recovery
- Property Litigation
- Beneficial interest claims; boundary disputes; disputes with lenders; Land Registration Tribunal cases
- Landlord & Tenant
- Possession proceedings; Dilapidations/Disrepair; breach of statutory duty; commercial Leases disputes
- both personal and company; Bankruptcy proceedings and Winding Up orders; Defending insolvency proceedings; Annulling bankruptcy orders
- Country Court Claims
- For recovery of monetary sums; Declaratory relief; Small Claims Fast & Multi Track;
- Directors/Shareholders Breach of Duties
- Drafting agreements and T’s & C’s
- Shareholders agreements; Directors services agreements, Sale & Purchase Agreements of businesses
- Checking contractual documentation
- Joint venture agreements
- Unfair dismissal claims
- for Claimant or Respondent; for Employer or Employee
- Discriminations claims
- Disability, Sex, Gender, Racial; Harassment
- Redundancy claims
- Compromise Agreements
- Drafting and checking agreements
- Disciplinary matters
Request a Free Consultation
If you would like to speak to one of our experts regarding your legal matter simply complete the form below and we will call you back.
Our Services: Whether Personal or Business
The Law Practice provides an extensive range of legal services to private clients and businesses across offices in Walsall, Great Barr, Stratford upon Avon and London. From the individual to the blue chip company we have the experience to deliver an expert range of legal services at very reasonable prices.